One week from today the G*Y*P*O Race club evenings will commence for the new season of 2014*
• The clubs first session starts on Thursday 3rd April, 6pm till dark – for more info on this see poster below.
• We are currently looking for volunteers who would like to be involved with the setting up and of the running of the clubs track evenings from April time to the end of September. If you would like to come help out in any way then please pop down on a Thursday evening and have a chat with one of the clubs friendly members.
• Our local qualified level 2 and experienced BMX coaches would like to take the opportunity to help coach beginner and more advanced riders who would like to achieve there goals of racing at a higher level and want to participate further in the sport by learning new skills and technique’s on and off your bike, and on and off the track. The coaching will entail of an introduction, a bike safety check, suitable clothing and protection check and then onto starting with a warm-up, a group session, cool-down and then a summary from the experience of the session. This will suit most levels of riders and also will be a challenging way to reach your potential while having fun. If you would like to have a go then the sessions will run 4.30-6pm at the Racetrack, new Waltham, just before the Thursday evening race club practice starts.
There will be six-grouped sessions over a six-week period.
Price for a session £ 3
Price for the whole six sessions £15 member, £18 non-member
If you would like to have a go or have any questions then please message this page.
G*Y*P*O.Race Night Leaflet
Race Track Nights
Start 3rd April 2014
Every Thursday 6pm till Dark
@The New Waltham BMX Track, St. Clements Way DN36 4GU
£1 per week (first session free)
From the 1st April 2014 it will be a requirement that all riders are GYPO members. The cost is £5 for the year and includes lots of discounts and benefits and can be purchased on race nights – see www.gypoinfo.org for more details.
All ages and abilities welcome
Coaching by qualified British Cycling BMX instructors
Helmet, gloves (any) and long sleeve top must be worn and have at least one working brake.
(Bikes, helmets and pads can be hired on the night)
All proceeds go towards the track maintenance
For more information email Harriet – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Membership Card
– 2014 G*Y*P*O Sticker
- 10% Forw4rd – shoes and clothes only (does not include sale items)
- 10% Woods Cycles (on cycles and accessories NOT repairs)
- 10% Reef Rash
- 10% Luke School of Driving
- Half price race track nights (Thursdays)
- Discount on all G*Y*P*O events and trips i.e. GYPO FEST (£3 instead of £5)
As from the 1st April 2014 it will be a requirement that all riders of the facilities and at our events must be G*Y*P*O members for licence / insurance purposes.
Members who joined last year please note your expiry date on your card however we endeavor to email you a reminder prior to expiry.
Forms for membership are available from forw4rd and Reef Rash.
For further info email Harriet – email@example.com.